Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Clean Living

Rune had her first visit today with the family Pediatrician, Dr. Lori Rutter. She wasn't entirely thrilled with the experience and showed her independence by peeing on the exam table. My little girl!

Everything checked out just fine and we got one big surprise. Rune checked out of the hospital Saturday at 8 pounds 10 ounces... normal post birth weight loss. Today she tipped the scales at 9 pounds 6 ounces! They weighed her twice to make sure it wasn't a mistake. What a champ. The rest of the day was a rest day... for her not for Mom and Dad.

Some of you have asked when I was going to post new photos. Well, I've finally torn myself away from fawning over my daughter long enough to get some new stuff posted. Happy now!?! [just kidding]. [maybe]. Anyway, there are new photos of Rune with her new Boppie, Granny Nan and Grandma Fern on Flickr, a couple of pictures of Mack doing his best Uncle Andy impersonation and two shots of Susie's belly cast on Picasa. Hope you enjoy them... and now back to my daughter! -K

No comments: