Sunday, October 21, 2007

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y ...

Saturday was quite a busy day. Mack, Jean and I went fishing in the morning. The fish weren't biting but the weather was beautiful and a liberal application of granola bars, beef jerky and lemonade took the edge off the disappointment at not catching anything. I have pictures on the Picasa site in the Fishing album.

Aunt Jen and Uncle Andy came down so that Aunt Jen could meet Rune. I didn't get any pictures and must plead stupidity. I had the camera with me, brought it inside and set it on a shelf straight across the room from them. Doh!

Mack spent most of the day playing with Graysen across the street. Jean attended his brother Garrett's birthday bash and then was off to Liz Huber's for an impromptu sleepover. I think that they both had pretty good days. -K

No comments: