Friday, October 19, 2007

The Weekend Cometh

...and not a moment too soon. What a day. Change diapers. Feed kids. Feed animals. Work. Change diapers. Work. Change diapers. Feed kids. Feed animals. Change diapers. Blog. Collapse.

This weekend is looking pretty busy at this point. I'm taking Mack and Jean fishing in the morning then back home to do some yard work and pick back up on getting Mack's new bedroom put in order. This weekend it's painting and finishing out the closet. I'll try and squeeze in a bit of time for cuddling Rune. Four or five hours max... per day.

I have a few new pictures of Rune to post but am waiting until after our family fishing trip tomorrow so that I have some new Mack and Jean shots to add. I figure I might as well do it all at once and I'm beat right now anyway. -K

No comments: